44 Reviews 4.8/5
The Mini Bowls Bag
Out of Stock
Earn 325 points on this purchase. Join Today
1 point for every $1 spent
Inspired by a bag discovered at an antiques fair, believed to date back to the 1930s, The Bowls Bag immediately stood out as an unforgettable design. Originally intended as a carrier for two wooden bowls, our updated version is ideal for modern day life.
Like all our bags, The Mini Bowls Bag is handcrafted in the heart of England. We have maintained the height but reduced the width of the original to give it a more compact appearance, and replaced the traditional buckles with magnetic closures. To prevent the bag rolling, we have added small feet, and a detachable shoulder strap gives it versatility and functionality. Once you see it you will instantly understand why we had to bring it back - and this smaller version is perfect for all the essentials your child will need. Complete with a timeless Pepa London Burgundy Houndstooth fabric.
-Unique cylindrical shape
-Nickel metallic feet to stop the bag from rolling
-Detachable shoulder strap to offer versatility
-Magnetic closures cleverly disguised as traditional buckles
-Pepa London Burgundy Houndstooth fabric
-Full Cambridge Satchel and Gloverall branding on reverse
- Keep your leather bag away from direct sunlight and heat to prevent fading and drying out.
- Clean your bag regularly with a soft, dry cloth to remove dust and dirt.
- Use our Cambridge Satchel dust bag when bag is not in use.
- Apply a leather conditioner periodically to maintain its suppleness and prevent drying.
- For more detailed care instructions go to https://www.cambridgesatchel.com/pages/how-to-care-for-your-bag
- Wireless Earbuds
We’re always looking for ways to be more sustainable, because it’s already at the core of what we do. Our leather bags have always been made from natural hides, which are a product of livestock farming, and which would have otherwise gone to waste.
What fits inside?
Discover what fits inside your new bag
- Wireless Earbuds