Whenever someone in the office mentions a delicious meal or cake that they’ve made over the weekend, the recipe gets snapped up by us in a flash (and often, we ask to taste test it too…)! So, when a member of our marketing team mentioned her no-bake Toblerone cheesecake, we knew we had to share the recipe with the world. Over to Charlotte…
Luckily for my family and friends, my love language is food – Birthdays, Christmas, Anniversaries or even ‘just-because’, you’ll find me in the kitchen baking some goodies!
For my Father-In-Laws birthday, I made a No-Bake Toblerone Cheesecake. Warning… your mouth is about to start watering!
150g Unsalted Butter (melted)
200g Toblerone (melted)
500g Full-Fat Cream Cheese
125g Icing Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
300ml Double Cream
200-300g Toblerone (chopped)
150ml Double Cream
2 tbsp Icing Sugar
50g Milk Chocolate (melted)
1. Blitz the biscuits in a food processor to a small crumb, add the melted butter, and pulse a few times until it is combined well.
2. Tip into an 8″/20cm Deep Springform Tin and press down firmly, then chill in the fridge.
3. Melt the 200g Toblerone in a bowl over a pan of gently simmering water, stirring gently or microwave in short bursts until fully melted. Leave to cool slightly whilst doing the rest.
4. With an electric mixer, mix the Cream Cheese, Icing sugar and Vanilla together until smooth.
5. Pour in the melted Toblerone and beat till smooth.
6. Pour in the liquid Double Cream and continue to whip the mixture until it starts to thicken.
7. Chop up the Toblerone and fold through the cheesecake mix – pour onto the biscuit base and spread evenly. Leave to set in the fridge, covered, for 4-5 hours, or preferably overnight!
Double Cream Decoration:
8. Remove the cheesecake from the tin, and decorate with some melted chocolate, whipped cream (Double Cream & Icing Sugar), and some extra Toblerone and Sprinkles! There you have it - the perfect No-Bake Toblerone Cheesecake.